ReWyre is building a solution for Smart City and Smart Building for private and public developers and architects. Using our software platform, we source and integrate the best property technology and mobility solutions worldwide and apply them to specific building and development projects. We are based in NYC (NoMad area).
We are looking for a Senior & Intermediate Backend Software Developer to help lead the development of our early-stage SaaS application. We are looking for full-time and hybrid of in-house and remote schedules.
- Managing our team of over 5 developers with task delegation and daily standups
- Defining sprint plans based on Business requirements and user feedback
- Developing in accordance with Agile development approach of small sprints and iterations with a minimal viable feature
- Code reviewing other dev's work to ensure quality
- 5+ years Python experience (Django is a plus)
- Maintaining our server infrastructure, databases, and DevOp pipelines
- Automated Unit and Integration testing
- Bonus points for experience in Heroku, Docker, Github Actions, Cypress, 3D models
We like to work with people who are:
- Eager to grow individually and with the team they work with
- Willing to roll their sleeves up and deliver results (no matter job title)
- Enjoys technical and non-technical conversations
- Excited to immerse themselves in the tech startup world